Meredith Sharing Shed: A Community with Heart
We live in a community of hidden talents and over the past eight years we’ve had the pleasure to meet these people, understand the skills they offer and experience their willingness to help each other.
What we want to do is create a space where we bring these talents together in one spot for the community to share and access more broadly.
We are activating the Meredith Interpretive Centre to the original intended use, which is for the community.
It takes time to grow a community, so we are starting with some basic building blocks which can be explored below.
Providing opportunities where businesses can learn and get support to continue to operate successfully.
- Get access to online learning units
- Connect with coaches to brainstorm and problem solve
Creating a pool of resources that can be shared
- Pay as you use – no overheads to weigh you down
- Share your passion with the community
Offering activities that connect our youth with adults
- In partnership with the Meredith Primary School, we will be delivering a new program called “Nurturing young minds for their future”
- We will build a community garden as part of this program
Activating a local vibe that creates a destination place.
We will cast our nets wider to showcase our talents.
A one-stop-shop for the latest news about what’s on in the Shire
- See what is happening across the Shire
- Enter your events here to advertise to the community