Unit 1 – “I have an idea”
Think of our activity-based learning unit as a great book! Each learning unit is split into three parts and each part consists of three chapters.
This learning unit contains the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 = Making sure that your idea solves a problem.
- Chapter 2 = Making sure someone wants your idea
- Chapter 3 = Refining that idea
- Chapter 4 = How to collect data
- Chapter 5 = Designing and executing a test
- Chapter 6 = Analysing the data
- Chapter 7 = Design your idea
- Chapter 8 = Build your idea
- Chapter 9 = Test your idea